Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

St Valentine


                  St Valentine
He was often seen in photos with roses and birds

He was centits to death wen he tried to turned claudius into christia  

The judge made St Valentine turned hes daughter un blind!!!

He was executed:( on the 14 of feb              

St Valentine was born in the year 226

Hes full name is Valentine of herni

People useally get other people flowers and choclate:)

St Valentine was 43 wen he was executed

He was the 3rd center saint

He became a saint on the 14 of feb on the year 269

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.