Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Sophie Pascoe.

!!!Sophie Pascoe!!!
            Did you know… 
  • She was born on the 8 January 1993.     
  • Her sister's name is Rebecca Pascoe.
  • Her parents names are Jo and Garry Pascoe.


I think Sophe Pascoe is the most inspiring New Zealander because…
On 23 September 1995 sophie was accidentally run over by her father on the family ride-on lawnmower. Resulting in both her 
legs being caught under the cutter as a result of the accident her left leg was amputated below the knee. One day when she was the age of 7 she wanted to try swimming. At first all the other kids were better than so Her mum hunted out a good coach to help her with swimming. She has represented New Zealand at three Summer Paralympic Games from 2008 winning a total of nine gold medals and six silver medals making her New Zealand's most successful Paralympian.

In room 1 we have been righting about who we think the most inspiring New Zealander.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kade.
    your writing was very good.
    Remember to cheek your spelling.
    Good job.
    Does Sophie Pascoe inspiring to you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Kade it has lots of information and is very interesting.I can see you worked hard on it. it would be helpful if you could fix the words from going of the side of the screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kade
    this is an amazing blog post it was a very interesting post to read.
    remember to check your spelling and try to make sure it doesn't go off the page. it was really cool good job.
    where did you find all of this information about her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kade, great job on the blog post. The way to copy and paste without the formatting is to use the keys 'control, shift, v' if you don't use the 'shift' key the text goes off the page. There is another method, but I need to show you in class. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for commenting on my blog Connor. I dont know much about her sister, sorry Connor. Is there a reason why you are showing as únknown? I can´t comment on your blog if I dońt know your address. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.