Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Tree

WALT: Write a recount       Make a copy

Personal Goal: use more punctuation in my writing. 

Ideas
Holiday
What you did in the weekend
non-fiction/ fiction
What you have done at NBC


Things to remember 
Structure: title, orientation, sequence of events, concluding statement
Punctuation & paragraphs
Describe characters & places
Use metaphors, illerations, similes, 


Begin here…

Once there was a tree, his name was Mr Leaf. He has had a great life as a tree
(once I was the tallest tree in town). When he was a little baby he lived in New Zealand,
he loved it there! Because he likes to look at all the beautiful views over the amazing places.
But one day his parents said (we have to move away) he was so sad, he had No idea where
he was going. Infakt he was so upset his parents decided they could stay, so 62 years later
there he stands tall over New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.