Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

The Mud Run!

 Today we went on an amazing fun run at South New bright Brighton so im going to do a PMI.

Positive: It was super fun running with my friends and all of the obstacles where fun my favorite obstacle was running throw the river and there where boys from SBHS helping and also splashing us with water it was super fun even tho the water was very cold!

Minus: One think I didnt like that much was running after getting out of the water because my feat felt super heavy and all my clothes also i didnt like going under the bridge, Because of the small it was so bad.

Interesting: One thing that was interesting was 1 news was there and lots of us went up and got interviewed.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.