Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Camp thank you letter


In Room 1 we have been writing think you letters to the parents who came on camp with us in week 5
this is my letter to summer.

Dear Summer,

Thank you for coming on the YMCA camp with Room 1, and giving up your time for us.
Thank you for being a great team leader at camp.
Thank you for helping me get around the rocks in coasteering.
Thank you for getting up so early to make food.
Thank you for making sure we woke up and did not sleep in.
Thank you for keeping us safe.
Thank you for cleaning up after we had food.
Thank you for believing that I can do everything that was hard.
Thank you for doing all the activities.
Thank you for staying up so late for us.
Thank you for everything we all appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Kade Reynolds

4 comments:

  1. Kade your letter is very kind and very nice. It must of been fun being in Summer's group. Maybe next time give a little more specific points. What was your favourite activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I don't have a favourite

      Delete
  2. Kade, your letter was great because, it covered everything that Summer helped with. You were very appreciative and it showed, in the way that you wrote this letter. Next time, remember to check a thousand times for spelling mistakes, before publishing to ensure no mistakes 'think you' rather than 'thank you'!šŸ˜‚
    Good job Kade, did you enjoy camp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kade that letter was beautiful I like how you were saying that she was helping you around the rocks it was very specific. I´m glad that you recognise how much she did for your team like cleaning up after we ate. Try to be a bit more specific with what they did. did you have fun.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.