Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Random story P1

In room 1 Chelo and I have been writing about fictional charters.


Random story P1
Mr Bob point off view

It was a cold night Mr bob was going home from his hot dog stand. He went home to his wife and kid his kids name was bob junior. He went to bed that night and the next day his wife and kid wear gone dun dun dun. Oh no I opened the front door and sour a giant hot dog running away with my wife and kid. I was horrified I got into his Toyota corolla and pushed down on the gas when he stop at la la land I got out and broom broom I looked over it was… TABITHA my BFF from school OMG OMG I thought I would never see you again. I asked her if she wood help me take him down with me wait we should be trying to Stop him. Look he's is running away again but he wood not get away this time.
I got into my car we have to save them finally we came to an Unfinished bridge…


Click here to see P2. Random story p1 & p2 by
By chelo and kade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.