Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

!!!SAVE THE TURTLES!!!

This is My story about turtles. 

Once there was a turtle named Kade (he was so sad all the time)
Because of al the plastic straws! His best friend was so sick because he ate a straw.
(Kade lived in New Zealand) but Kade had know idea were his friend was he wanted to see him. 
I wonder where he could be? Kade sed. What I know what I could do I could use find my
Iphone he looked on his phone…

Mum were going to China to see my best friend! we started swimming as fast as we could!
We finally arrived at the turtle hospital. We ran up to the recovery room and run parest numbered room`s
we finally stopped at the I ran into the room and there he was I asked him if he wes ok? He side he was
ok I was so relieved he was ok!  About a month later they were at home better than ever The End.    

This is my story that I had to put as much punctuation that I could enjoy and lave a commend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.