Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Movies

Name: Kade                           WALT: Use PARAGRAPHS                          Date:24/9/19

Subject of paragraph: Movies

Paragraph 1

I love movies and I think they are very cool. My favorite movies are the Harry Potter movies because some parts are funny and they are filled with action I just think they are so entertaining. Did you know there are 8 Harry Potter movies?
                                                                               
Paragraph 2

I like to eat popcorn with movies or chocolate, but you don't have to eat with movies at all.
It was the advent of movies with sound in 1927 that started making cinema accessible to the masses and they wanted to bring their snacks into the theatre with them. So, that's why people eat popcorn at the cinema. It's a simple, practical snack that people can enjoy and that cinema owners can make a large profit from.   

Paragraph 3

There are so many kinds of movies like comedy, romance, action, thrillers and horrors. My favorite kinds are comedies and romance. My least favorite are horrors. I think they are horrible! I hate them so much. Some people like them which is ok, but they aren't for me.
                                   
Thank you for reading my paragraph writing I hope you enjoyed it
 leave a comment and say your favorite movie.   

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kade,

    What a great blog post. I like the part you wrote about food, I love eating popcorn at the movies as well. Would you believe I have never seen any of the Harry Potter movies? You have used paragraphs really well. Next step for you is to try and include more information in each paragraph now that you understand how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Adams, I will try and use more information next time.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.