Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Hotdog

this is jesses and my blog post about
a book we read together


summarise
Hotdog is a sausage dog with very small legs. He woke up with a very blocked nose and he could not smell anything. He went out to fly his kite with his friends. When they all got there a little baby bird fell out of his nest in a tree onto one of the friend's heads. And he had lost his mum so they all went looking for the baby bird's mum. They sowe another bird that they thought it was his mum but she was across a river.

What did you enjoy?
It was super funny, it had a lot of pictures and it was very creative and entertaining.

What do you think will happen next?

What do you think will happen next?
They are going to go find someone who looks like his mum but it won't be his mum and they just decide to go bake to the nest and his mum will be there. 

1 comment:

  1. Great summary boys, you gave enough detail that I was able to picture what was happening in my head. I really love how you explained why you liked the story. I was wondering, could you take a picture of the pictures in the story? I would love to see what they look like.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.