Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

How to make cereal

This is Jesse's and my blog post about step-by-step instructions
How to make cereal for breakfast

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Froot-Loops-Cereal-Bowl.jpg
What you need.
A bowl.  
A teaspoon.
Cereal of your choice.
Milk.


Instructions
First go to the cupboard and get a bowl and a teaspoon out.
Go to your pantry and get your cereal out.
Then go to your fridge and get your milk out 
Next open you Your cereal box.
Then put as much cereal as you would like.
After that open your milk and pour about upto when you can see it or as much as you want
Close the cereal box and put it back where it belongs.
Then put the lid back onto the milk carton and put it back in the fridge.
And then eat your cereal with the teaspoon.

When you're done, bring your bool and teaspoon to the sink and rinse them out
and then put them in the dishwasher.

2 comments:

  1. You and Jesse have done such an amazing job here. I am so impressed with the detail you have put into your writing. I love how you have used time connectives, imperative verbs and topic specific vocabulary.

    I was wondering if you could make an infographic to go with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kade,
    I love your and Jesse's post it is very simple and straight forward and I like how you guys added a picture, keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.