Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

ANZAC


This is Jesses and kades blog post about ANZAC we have writing 8 facts about ANZAC
please enjoy

8 ANZAC facts By Jesse and Kade

ANZAC stand for a soldier in Australian and New Zealand army corps.


New Zealand and Australian celebrate ANZAC day on the 25th of april. 


World War 1 started on the 28 july 1914 to 11 november 1918.


Around a sixth of the New Zealanders taking part ha been killed.


Australian and New Zealand worked together in the war.


In 1916 the first ANZAC day commemorations waar heald on the 25 of april.


The dawn service the half light of dawn was one of the times favoured for launching an attack.

What is a gunfire breakfast? The gunfire breakfast was taken by soldiers prior to a morning
battall .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kade and Jesse, great job on finding facts about Anzac Day. I never knew about the gunfire breakfast. Thank you for teaching me something. Was there something that you found new or interesting?

    Next time I would like to see a DLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kade & Jesse you have some really good facts there. That's a lot of New Zealanders that were killed.
    Do you know why it is the 25th April that is Anzac Day?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.