Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Snippet of writing.

Snippet of writing


As we sat at the kitchen table we discussed how we were going to get the griffe out. We came up with three ideas: plan A, B, C. plan A was to go to the zoo owner and ask nicely if they would stop hurting them. If that didn't work we would move onto plan B which is to get into the zoo, and sneak past the zoo keepers and open the cage and let him out when no one was looking. And if that didn't work we would go to plan C which is to dress up as zoo keepers and when it's feeding time they will feed him and then when knowone is watching they will lead the giraffe out of the bake of the zoo.

This it a small Snippet of my writing I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kade,
    This is great!
    I like that you have created separate plans for the characters to follow it really does make the story interesting.
    Where do you think they will get the zoo keeper outfits from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kade.
    I love your story is filled with lots interesting information.
    What will happen if plan c dos not work?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.